Monday, March 27, 2017

Fathers' Day

Happy fathers' day!


Me: Hi dad,


Me: I meet tons of new guys everyday, I have a huge amount of guy friends. Boys come and go, but at the end of the day you are the one who stays.


Me: and I love you for that.


Me: Thank you for being an amazing man I can look up to, a fun father I can hang out with, and an incredible person I wish my future man would be like.


Me: Happy fathers' day!


Dad: Kid, I am not good with words, but you know how much I love you.


Dad: Thank you for being an amazing daughter. Thank you for all the sweet words. If one time a guy ever breaks your heart, let me break his nose. And at the end of the day, you'll always be my girl!


Ps. This is not my words, but I really love this kind of conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Page Counter
Marked down products